samedi, janvier 07, 2006
i lost my baby
yes, it's official. I lost my baby at 5 weeks. I pass all day long to the hospital for blood test and ulta sound. I was realy pregnante but he go. Of course we are sad but we know that we can have a third one soon and we already had 2 awesome kids in healt than the life continue. nothing come for nothing.
i will return to work soon.
S'abonner à :
Publier des commentaires (Atom)

2 petits mots:
OMG! Josee, I had no idea! I am so sorry. Huge hugs to you! Take care of yourself and come visit us at The Stand!
Josee I am SO, SO sorry to hear of your loss!!!! Words cannot explain how I feel right now! I can only say that I know what you must be feeling right now. And I am so very sad. I have tears! I do hope that your health is ok? And I pray of a conception & a safe delivery + birth! If there is anything you need Josee PLEASE do not hesitate to ask! HUGS Rori
Publier un commentaire