lundi, mars 27, 2006
i had a very great weekend. the place was more small that i tought but it was very cute, perfect for this kind of crop. the meal was so yuummmy!!! My room was with ahuge bed, so cool!!!
Friday night was very relax, we was just 12, the majority of peoples came the saterday morning. It was cool to see for the firts time my new internet friends like Minipuce and other girls on my french forum and it's alway a real pleasure to see again Julie and my other friends. I did 2 LO friday night. I went to sleep at midnight.
saterday morning we wake up at 8h00, we toke out meal very realx, we toke time for chat with other girls. With our goodies bag we got 2 papers of DDDesigns7 paper and some embellishment, there was a contest for those which made a page with these papers. I gained the second place among 20 pages. I was very happy. Saterday i did 2 make n take and 2 LO's. I had a haedach. I take time around midnight to play trivial pousuit game with my friend till 1h30 am. Afther i work a bit on my LO and go to sleep at 2h15am.
Sunday we ahd an other make n take and i did 1 LO. During the afthernoon, each girls could go to carry her more beautiful LO than she had made during the weekend and then we vote. There was a lot of very very beautiful LO's. I was very surprised to won the most beautiful page of the weekend!!! I had tears in my eyes not for the prize but because a lot of peoples voted for my LO, wow a great feeling!!!
Each girls received 2 great gifts( i got one foam stamps alphabet creative imagination and one Heidi Swapp alphabet mask, plus a package of cardstock for my second place and MM monogram with a package og jems) We did some half and half draw too, i won a mag of papercraft and ribbons).
We did some swap too( like prima, Heidi swapp Flowers, jems, .......)
i did not went on the spa because one girl told me that spa was realy too hot for me but yesterday Julie told me that it was okay. I regreta to not go in. I was a bit lazy too .
I had an awesome weekend i will be there next year too!
S'abonner à :
Publier des commentaires (Atom)

1 petits mots:
I can't see your images :o(
Publier un commentaire