
 

i did a pregnancy test this morning, afther 10 sec the red line apear in the window. It's positive woohooo!!!! I hope so it's a real pregnancy this time but i was afraid that's it was the hormone of my last pregnancy but i dont think so because my last test in dec the line was realy soft pink and toke 3 minutes to apear and this morning it apear realy relay fast and red. Now i had 2 choices, it was my last pregnancy and im at 9 weeks or a new one and im at 4 weeks and 2 days. Im so stressed. I hope so it's a real pregnancy and all will be okay this time. Please pray for vie and send me a lot of good vibes. I will pass an ultrasound tomorrow afthernoon to know if im realy pregnante.
finger crossed!!! :-) I want this baby!!!!
7 petits mots:
J'ai écris un message mais il n'apparait pas?!?
Je disais donc WWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW
J'ai hate de savoir si c'est la meme grosse (ca serait weird!) ou si c'est une nouvelle (t'es fertile!!)...
Je pense fort a toi pour que celle-ci s'accroche!!
JOsee!!!
sending you totally great vibes and lots of pixie dust!!!
Thinking of you!
vraiment contente pour toi et ta famille
Oh Josee! I sure hope this works out for you. Thinking of you and huge hugs to you!!
Youppi! Youppi! Je croise mes doigts avec toi pour que ce soit un bébé tout neuf qui soit bien accroché! Bonne chance pour ton echo...
Wow quelle belle nouevlle, bonne chance, je te souhaite un beau bébé tout neuf et bien accroché!¸
chatfelix32
Publier un commentaire