jeudi, février 02, 2006

yes it's true!!!

Im realy pregnante! Woohooo!!! I did an ultra sound this afternoon and it's a new pregnancy. Im 4 weeks and 3 days pregnante. We did not see the baby but we saw the envelop and it's noraml. Now i just hope this baby will be in healt. My due date are the october 9 . I stop to work again, cool!!! We go in one week in vacations and this one week without work before to leave are very welcome. I have a lot of thing to do for my 2 DT and all our laugage!!!

6 petits mots:

dominique a dit...

vraiment contente que tout va pour toi\\\tu vas en vacances à quel endroit

Amélie Dionne, représentante Stampin'Up! a dit...

Quelle belle nouvelle, je suis super contente pour toi Josée!!!

Anonyme a dit...

Super félicitaiton Josée, repose-toi bien en vac!
chatyfelix32

WandaT a dit...

Congratulations!!
Very excited for you.

Nicole Nowosad a dit...

Congrats Josee! Great news!

Juliebip a dit...

Super, je suis bien heureuse pour toi! Profite bien de cette semaine pour relaxer!